Minos is primarily an image file manager that digital camera owners and image collectors are likely to find useful.
It has the following main features:
- Lossless batch rotation of all JPEG files in a given folder based on the embedded EXIF Orientation tag (if present).
- A fast Batch Rotation Sorting mode which supports a lossless batch rotation of JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF and RLE image files.
- A Triage Sorting mode which sorts images into two specific sub-folders (dump and keep) with a single press of an arrow key.
- A Category Sorting mode which sorts images into specific sub-folders associated with keys 1 - 9 and A -Z. The user can easily create and manage custom key to sub-folder associations.
- Functions to add and remove key prefixes for the sub-folders associated with Category Sorting keys as a memory aid (making it convenient to keep an Explorer window open beside Minos when using Category Sorting mode).
- Function key and button(s) to open Windows Explorer at the folder currently being browsed.
- Backup and restore functions for user customized key to sub-folder associations.
- Find and replace function for easily updating key to sub-folder associations in the event folders are moved to a different drive.
- Moving image files from the current folder to the parent folder or top level folder with a single key press (useful if, for example, a user sorts a file to the wrong sub-folder).
- Function key (and button) for fast moving or copying of image files from the current folder to a favorites folder that the user can specify in Settings.
- Optional moving, renaming and deleting camera RAW, JPEG and intermediate files together if they have the same name but a different file extension.
As an image browser, Minos has many other features such as full screen display, slide show, setting desktop wallpaper, reporting EXIF and IPTC image tags etc.
VisualiXit Minos is a free trial software application from the Gallery & Cataloging Tools subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-06-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
VisualiXit Minos (version 1.1) has a file size of 64.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.